Thursday, September 24, 2015

More Affordable Than You Think - Oils $20 & Under

One of the comments I hear most often is that Young Living products are too expensive. I hear you. It's hard to lay down your money for a small bottle of oil. HOWEVER, a little goes a long way. Most applications only require a drop or two to be effective.

Plus, with our Seed to Seal guarantee, you are getting industry-leading quality standards that no other company comes close to achieving. Since essential oils get into your blood, and some even cross the blood-brain barrier, I will ONLY trust Young Living oils for my family. I do not want oils grown or distilled with chemicals that could harm my family.

BONUS! A lot of my favorite oils I use daily are all under $20! Check out this list of oil singles and blends that give you a big bang for your buck.

With the holidays fast approaching, everyone is looking for great, useful gifts that won't go in the regift bin. A bottle of oil and your favorite diffuser make a great gift for almost anyone on your list.

~Grammy's Essentials team
www.grammysessentials.com

No comments:

Post a Comment