Monday, October 12, 2015

October YL Promotions & How To Get FREE Stuff (On A Budget)

This weekend we attempted the (nearly) impossible. We cleaned out the garage. Now normally, my dh keeps a pretty clean garage, but it has gotten away from us this summer. We ended the spring thinking we were moving and the week we took the house off the market is when we had our kitchen fire. As a result, boxes and piles of things from the house got thrown in the garage. Dh announced Sunday after church that his goal was to be able to park in the garage by evening. YIKES!

Hours of unpacking boxes later, it was looking really good. As an added bonus, I was able to only bring in a portion of the contents of the boxes. I have a tendency to ...hoard things. NO, I don't keep piles of trash around, but I have a strong sentimental and cheap streak. Someone special gave __ to me, or what if I need __ some day? I fought these impulses hard, and only brought in what I absolutely needed / wanted to keep. If I even questioned it, or if I had not even remembered I owned it (it had been boxed up for over 6 months) it was put in the sell / trash pile.

After living for over 6 months with many of our nicknacks and doodads all packed away, I must admit, I didn't really want to clutter the place up with more things. When I packed them away, I felt like I had nothing left, and I was sad to see them go, but now I really don't want more on my shelves. ...SELL IT!

As a single income family, any extra income is always nice. The holidays are coming up, and I have a HUGE christmas list to buy for. I usually try to buy gifts throughout the year, but I failed to do so this year. My plan is to give Young Living products to everyone I can on my list. (Sorry to ruin the surprise if you are on my list) This is actually great for them and for me. I really wanted the great October promotions (check them out here) but couldn't justify spending the $300 to get them. SO I made a list of all the people I would have to buy for, and what I thought would be appropriate gifts for them. Those gifts all went on my ER order, and I reached the $300 level in no time. This is money I would have spent any way, and it helped me to get a lot of great free stuff. I also got 20% of the total purchase amount back in Essential Rewards (to spend on FREE product later) There is enough on my personal list and the remainder of my Christmas list to reach the November promotion as well (I won't know what it is until the end of October)

My order processes today, and I CAN'T WAIT!! Getting my Young Living box is like my birthday every month. I know what is in the box, but seeing it on the porch makes me SO happy. If you would like to experience the joy of Young Living, not to mention all the benefits to your family, visit our website to see how to get started. This is a great month to begin your oily life.

~Grammy's Essentials Team
www.grammysessentials.com

The information contained in this blog is for educational purposes only and as a guideline for your personal use. It should not be used as a substitution for medical counseling with a health professional. The contributors and authors do not accept responsibility for such use.

No comments:

Post a Comment